Wallop is the British slang for "Beer". Wallop is also an old cooking term which means to boil with a continued bubbling noise.

Related Articles

Walm ■■■■■
Walm refers to the bubbling and heaving of water, etc. in process of boiling, melting, etc.). Also, one . . . Read More
Corn ■■
In British English "corn" means any cereal. Maize, known in some English-speaking countries as corn, . . . Read More
Tips & Hints: How to Cook Eggs ■■
Tips & Hints: How to Cook Eggs: - Tips & Hints: How to Cook Eggs :; - 1. Soft Boiled Egg; - • Place . . . Read More
Teriyaki ■■
Teriyaki refers to a Japanese way of cooking. The term teriyaki is a combination of two Japanese words . . . Read More
Eezgii ■■
Eezgii refers to Mongolia's dry mass of cheese . The taste is slightly sweet, with a grainy or floury . . . Read More
British Thermal Unit at environment-database.eu
A British Thermal Unit is Unit of Heat Energy equal to the amount of Heat required to raise the temperature . . . Read More